- 2L soup base – read the recipe
- 8-10 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
- 100ml milk
- 1 lime – juiced
- Prepare a lamb soup base as described in soup base recipe
- Add 8 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter to a bowl and gradually add 250ml soup base and mix until in liquid form.
- Return the liquid peanut butter to the soup base and mix until even. Add 100ml milk and stir evenly.
- Squeeze lime juice into the soup and stir. Taste and balance the flavours then serve with a lime squeeze.
- Ginger is a great spice to give this soup depth and heat. Use either 1 tablespoon ground ginger or 50g grated fresh ginger. 1 tablespoon ground allspice also goes well with this soup.
- Cooking peanut paste may be used instead of peanut butter