- 3-4 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 lime – juiced
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon salt – to taste
- Add peanut butter to a small bowl and add 50ml water. Allow the peanut butter to soak for a moment and mix into a smooth paste.
- Add lime juice, red chilli powder and season with salt. Mix well into a smooth paste.
- Taste and balance accordingly then serve. Water can be added to help the consistency and balance the flavours.
- 1 teaspoon vinegar added to dip
- Cooking peanut paste can be used instead of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh red chilli or chilli flakes can be added to dip
- We prefer to use crunch peanut butter over smooth but like most things in this book, is a matter of personal preference.